What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reality

I seem to have stabilised and hovering around the new numbers. I'd love to drop another 5 k, then another 2, but for now I will see if I can remain stable over winter.

By my scale, that gives me a 16 - 18 kilo loss.

I was gobsmacked to buy size 10 jeans (OK, granted they were a big make, but I will take what I can!) and wear a youth's medium sized T shirt on the weekend.

Reality came back when I was fitted for a new bra - 14F.

Somethings never change.

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Boy. Size 10 jeans. I think I ought to hate you, because I haven't fitted into size 10 jeans since I WAS 10.

But I decided that 16-18 kilo weight loss is to be supported at all costs, so CONGRATULATIONS and go for it over the winter comfort food eating cold days.

Rhubarb Whine said...

They were BIG size 10 jeans. And they are tight already. Winter warmers and too much couch time :)