What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Heading in the Right Direction! (HJ)

I said to Emily Sue earlier this week that I couldn't wait to weigh-in this week because I've rowed every day for 30 minutes. Even when I had to get up before 7am in order to fit it in before work.

And as these things go I felt brilliant after rowing on Thursday and then had to push myself the whole way through Friday. Why aren't the results the same every time? I'm rowing later in the day today, because I didn't feel like getting all hot and sweaty first up this morning.

But the really good thing is that (even with all the muscle-building rowing I did) I lost 800g. That's very nearly close to a whole kilogram.

So, the results stand at 79kg and going down!

Oh, and the good news is that I wasn't being overly careful what I ate.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh wow, congratulations, that's great! Keep going~!

Selina said...

Good for you, I find exercise really helps, even small bits but consistantly. I'm on a role this week, walking and doing the tready and expect to be a kilo lighter even though the weekend is looming with all its temptations!