What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Blobbity blobs of blobbiness (Emily Sue)

I have been absent. I have been stressed. I have been depressed. I have been eating.

And to my surprise (NOT) I have put on weight. I hoped it was just a kilo or two... well, technically it was. Plus another four. I think since my best Weight Watchers day I have put on about 6kg. CRIKEY. So now I'm up to 74kg and not loving that at all.

So... I'm back to logging my calories on My Fitness Pal. I also did 30 minutes of step the other night on my Wii Fit, and now my calves are sore. Man, could I really be that unfit?? Guess so.

Sigh. Here we go again.

3 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Hey, I'm just glad that you're feeling strong enough to come back and join us!

I have just weighed in and I would post, except that you need to stay at the top of the blog for a little while - aren't I kind?

I've done two lots of 5mins rowing this week. And my 20 mins Zumba video. I'm hoping that that doesn't end up with me being sore tomorrow, but if I am, I shall be thinking of you and that I'm not alone in my misery!

Welcome back.

Emily Sue said...

If we're going to be miserable we might as well be miserable together! :)

Loony Lace Lady said...

Hey, glad to see you back again, it has been lonely here, which is why I haven't been regular.
I have just got back from my 22 min walk that has only happened twice this week, so I don't deserve any downward trend.
I hope you aren't too sore post exercise, but it will be worth the effort in the long term. I believe in setting an achievable goal like 5 mins exercise and trying to stick to it. I don't have a WII but have thought about it.
Go girl, bust all the records from your past.