What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not Progressing LLL

Hi All,
After a comment made by a certain person who blogged rubbish, I have been scared to blog. But here goes, I will take my courage and give it a go.
Yes, I have been absent for some weeks and my progress is nil. When my weight settled after holidays I was about what I am now. Today I weigh 60.5kg, I have been doing all the right things and nothing is happening, so tomorrow I go away for a week and that will give me further time to think things through.
In the last week I have heard a few times about diets that have only protein for 2 weeks, and they lose between a kg a day and 5 kg in 2 weeks, so I will continue to think about doing that drastic bit to remove the last 4kg.
At least I haven't gone up in weight. So I will see you all in a couple of weeks, and may you all be more successful than I am at present.


2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

My point of the rubbish post was to encourage OTHERS to post. Not to stop you.

Have a good time away, and I hope you find a suitable Hot Spot to receive your emails and check blogs.

Givinya De Elba said...

I know, Jen! Sadly, I forget to check in with Skinny Cow!! I am so sorry :( LLL is a wonderfully good poster though!