What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Progressing (HJ)

Mum indicated that she hasn't been progressing at all, so this is the perfect opportunity to say that I HAVE progressed!

I have put on more weight. Aren't you proud of me?

Medicinal chocolate is to blame, but I'm hoping that now I'm on holidays I have a little more time to make some better choices. So I started with 5mins rowing again and did 20 mins Zumba and avoided the last slice of cheesecake.... and finished my assignment entirely (unless I get keen enough to kill the remaining 400 words over limit. If I don't get keen, it's going in un-culled, because I have no idea what more I can take out).

PS. For the record, when I made a crack about LLL always being at the top, it was more to stimulate others to post, not to stop you-know-who.

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

Keep at it Jen! Rowing and Zumba sound cool!