What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Good News Is...

... in the last few weeks of no exercise and not the best (a.k.a. spectacularly dreadful) eating pattern I have not put on 7234.8 kilos.

How would I have put on 7234.8 kilos (which, by the way, is actually 7.2 tonnes!)?

Well, I hit the zero instead of the decimal place when I was entering today's data into my trendy spreadsheet.

The resulting answer didn't look quite right to me.

Let's just say that it really puts the 1.5 kilos that I really put on into perspective.

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

Well that's good news then. 7.2 tonnes would have been a bit hard to take.

I saw you yesterday and you look GREAT!