What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday (Femina)

Last time: 72.3kg
Today: 71.9kg
Difference: 400g

This means that the enormous amount of Maltesers I ate yesterday hasn't hit the system yet. Maybe they won't... they were fundraising Maltesers after all and it seems wrong that my generosity should cause me to put on weight!

That's it from me today. No plans, no goals for the moment. I'm concentrating on other things in my life for a little while so any weight loss or gain will be by accident, not design. I guess it's a good experiment to see what happens when I eat reasonably normally (apart from the Maltesers) and don't exercise. I'll be able to find out if my 'normal' food regime is too much.

5 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Congratulations. Fundraising chocolates shouldn't count.

It's a bit profound, watching my little boy be so sick for 6 days and getting all bony because he's not eating, and I'd gladly share some squidginess with his tiny frame.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Givinya, I'll donate a couple of kilos to Sonny, too if he needs them.

Femina, it is good to see that despite everything else you have lost a little and not put on heaps. When I'm stressed or worried I eat. I think it is really good that you even weighed in, and extra-specially excellent that it was a negative (despite the Maltesers and I agree that fundraising chocolates shouldn't count).

Femina said...

Well, to be honest I weigh in every week... I just don't always PUBLISH! :)

I have some belly and thigh fat that I'd be more than happy to send up to Sonny. I hope he's on the mend now.

Unknown said...

Hahah Whats one bad day?

Unknown said...

Stopping in from SITS to say hello--hope you'll do the same!! I'm having a weight loss thing over at my blog too!!