What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Strange things are happening LLL

Hi all,
I can't resist, maybe someone out there can tell me what is happening. It started 5 days ago, remember my last post, I hadn't been walking constantly and had started again. Well today is day 5 of strange happenings.
My weight had settled around 62.6ish, then on day 1 it dropped to 62.4, day 2 = 62.2, day 3 = 62.0, and that is where I reported. Since then day 4 =61.9 (yea I broke the kg barrier.), and today being day 5 = 61.8. How?
My weight has been stable for a couple of weeks, my eating has been the same, and my exercise has been the same maybe a little less. Don't get me wrong I am stoked but would like a reason for all this happening. The slacks that I found in my drawer (I thought I had thrown out long since) that I squeezed into are now loose.
Don't expect anything great next Thursday it has all happened for this couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

I think I'd just enjoy it for now! I think we're sold lots of stuff about weight loss that may be general, but not specific to individuals. (and I'm not certain even the super-scientists have worked everything out). There are too many factors in type of food, type of exercise, even how much sleep we're getting that can't be pinpointed unless we lived in a box where everything in and out was recorded.

But hey, you're doing so well. Keep up the exercise and being a careful, balanced eater and await events.

Oh, and by the way, if you grumble about not losing anything next Thursday.... Let's just say I know where you live!