What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weigh in LLL

Hi all,
Don't the weeks fly by fast! It seems every time I turn around it is time to report again.
I have had success this week. The scales tell me today that my weight is 62.0kg. That is a drop of 900 g in the week. I do know that last week it was up so the drop isn't that dramatic. However I wanted to be below 62 when we left for holidays and I should do that in time. I still have 3 weeks to go.
This is surprising as I have overeaten on 4 consecutive days, and on 3 of them didn't do any exercise, so I don't deserve the drop.
I have at last made my 2 tshirts that were the 5kg loss reward. These thing take time, but I have them now and that will be good for holidays in Austria in summer. I have made 4 long sleeve shirts for now and I still have a pair of slacks to go. I am making progress.
Well that is all for now, another week full of possibilities now starts and it will be interesting to see what I can do with that.

3 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Glad to hear you've been getting a wriggle on with all that sewing... And the weight loss. Being under 62 when you go away sounds definitely achievable, but you'd better get back into the exercise. I'm sure I heard somewhere that you need to be able to walk down and up a whole heap of steps to get into that ice-cave that you bought that lovely jacket to wear inside. It would be terrible to waste it!

Emily Sue said...

Ice cave?? Where are you going???

(Congrats on the weight loss, too...)

Loony Lace Lady said...

Hi,
ES we are going to Prague, I can't spell the country then into Eastern Germany and Austria. We will be away 3 1/2 weeks. Today I am under the 62kg, so that makes me happy.
Still more to do before holidays.