What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday (Femina)

Last week: 72.5kg
Today: 71.6kg
Loss: 900g

I'm definitely celebrating this... but with the disclaimer that it's almost certainly because I've been a bit stressed and haven't been eating much. (The disclaimer is to soften the blow for myself when I put this weight back on in a week!) Still, a loss is a loss is a loss...

I still haven't been to the gym. I'm not even sure I remember where it is now... oh dear. I shall make an effort to get there this week. Unfortunately my gym buddies have also been quite stressed and going through some hard times so with all three of us down there's been no one to spur the others on. Maybe we should have had an agreement that only two of us were allowed to be stressed at the one time.

.

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Congratulations on the 900g. If you add it to last week that's a kilo in a fortnight. Well Done you skinny cow.

But stress is not the best way to lose it. What is it at the moment? Our cowgirls are either down with stress or pregnancy. Down, but not out.