What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

So I'm obviously back to eating...

Well, it appears that the weight-loss benefits of having teeth removed are pretty short-lived once the mouth heals up enough to recommence eating.

This week I've put on 0.4 kg. It could be a temporary blip after a packet of Gaiety chocky bickkies over a couple of days and a good serve of corn chips last night. I have also continued the ice-cream because they had to take bone out to get the teeth, and I'm thinking that I need to keep my calcium intake up while it heals itself. We'll see for next week.

So I'm a good little cow-girl reminding all my friends that we all have bad weeks. And that doing some exercise is possibly a good idea.

1 comment:

Femina said...

Your body probably went into temporary starvation mode ("save everything!!") when you weren't eating much. Between the two weeks it averages out to a good loss still. So press on, Skinny Cow!