What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday (Femina)

Last week: 72.8kg
This week: 74.0kg

Uhh... right. Okay then. I'm a little baffled by this since I have spent the week eating well AND I used my treadmill three times, but there you go. Just one of those things, I guess, and I'm sure it will sort itself out next week (just in time for my Christmas blow-out). My weight tends to go up and down daily so monthly trends are more useful for me anyway... thus, I'm not concerned yet. If this happens every week then that will be a different story! :-)

4 comments:

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

despite the silly scales, do you feel better for the eating well and exercise?

I have to start exercising again soon before I become a whale and people start throwing buckets of water over me. I am just time poor and ..well..lazy. I am impressed you have been on the treadmill!

Femina said...

Oh the irony that I read your comments after wiping the crumbs of my third cream biscuit off my lips!

I don't feel better YET although I do feel rather smug for having used the treadmill. And now that the cool change has come through I think I'll use it tonight, too. Go me.

Yeah, see, I SAY that I'm time poor but really I would just rather lie on the lounge with a box of chocolates balanced on my flabby belly. It has nothing to do with time and everything to do with motivation.

Femina said...

Of which I have none. Motivation, that is.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Hey, muscle weighs more than fat.

Good on you for exercising - even if you loose no weight but FEEL better it's got to be a good thing, right?