What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Coming to a screaming halt (HJ)

Or so I hope.

Got up the courage to weigh in this morning. Not good.

Really not good.

You know how I was unhappy to reach my heaviest ever?

It isn't anymore.

And you know how I was never going to be on this side of a certain round number ever again?

Well, let's just say that I'm one mouthful away from hitting the next round number up.

I need a plan. It probably involves exercise and better food choices.

So I had dessert at church tonight to celebrate.

I hope that wasn't the mouthful that will tip the scales the last remaining little bit.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Don't hop on the scales just in case.

I too have had a fortnight off the good-eating thing, and the scales say a number that's 4kg higher.

How can that be?

And I haven't been eating all that badly either!

Emily Sue said...

I haven't been near the scales at all and I dare not. I went away for three days and there was so much food that on the third morning I actually refused bacon and eggs for breakfast and had cereal instead. Seriously - *I* turned down bacon. That's a first.

Then I had one day at work and four days off (with one still to go) where I have chosen to relax. I find eating junk food to be very relaxing, as it happens. Anyway, I have decided to stay off the scales for the moment because it's depressing... and feeling depressed makes me want chocolate... ;)