What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I wonder... (HJ)

I was doing well on the weightloss thing, then Christmas intervened and I lost the plot.

I had put a weightloss ticker on my blog, but haven't updated it. It still shows that I've lost 6.0 kilos.

I wonder what would happen if I updated it to show that I've put on a couple of extra kilos from where I started?

Things to ponder.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Emily Sue said...

I think what would happen is that you would feel bad and be unmotivated to start again. Much better to delete the ticker, forget what's gone before and start from now.

I've just been on a staff retreat and, as we sat around having our fourth very large, fattening meal, we talked about weight and the fact that of the four of us, three need to lose 10kg and the other (not me) needs to lose 5kg. We're now trying to get motivated to lose weight that ALL of us have lost before, and regained.

Sigh indeed.