What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm back. (HJ)

So I'm back. Bad case of comfort eating and other things were in the way.

I'm now in the headspace to get back into the exercise and control the eating and I've discovered that the damage is only 500gms, but that doesn't take into accout the fact that I could have lost MORE had I kept going as I was.

Nevermind.

Let's see what happens

1 comment:

Emily Sue said...

Yay, you're back! Forget the past; we can't change it. Onward! :)