What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weigh in (Emily Sue)

This is my first weigh in since starting on the My Fitness Pal website, so my 'last weight' is what I registered on there a week ago, not what I was last time I weighed here.

Last time: 70kg
Today: 69kg
Difference: 1kg loss
Running total (since starting Weight Watchers... I'm not starting again!): 8kg

Yay! I still haven't really started exercising but hopefully that will come in the next week.

3 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Yay for you! Glad somehting is working.

Loony Lace Lady said...

I hope this is a new beginning for you, and good on you for that loss. I recommend that exercise starts slowly, you don't want to pull anything and have to rest for a while. Get to it girl, this sounds like a great step in the right direction.

Swift Jan said...

Congratualtions :) That's fantastic!