What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent (GdeE)

Hi all,

I have a huge post written detailing many frustrations with food, exercise, weight loss, being in the average weight range but with wobbly bits that just aren't right, and my underlying complete satisfaction with who I am regardless of my weight or wobbly bits anyway.  It's all getting too much for me, so I have decided to take drastic action.

I am giving up Operation Skinny Cow for Lent.

See you after Easter.

2 comments:

Emily Sue said...

Good on you for being happy with who you are. That's more important than any number on the scales.

Hippomanic Jen said...

We will miss you, and I'm glad Emily Sue got here first because I completely mis-read one sentence and thought you were completely unhappy with who you were. Just re-read and I'm relieved to know you're okay.