What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks, Kevin! (Love from Manda)

I'm starting again. I'm ready to get back on the weightloss plan, and should admit I don't really like being "off" it yet. (I had a little bit of trouble staying at the right amount of food - I either ate a little too much, or just felt like I was... either way, next time I stop losing and start maintaining my weight, I'll change my eating amount g r a d u a l l y ).

But, you ask, why am I so thankful to Kevin?
While I haven't received my stimulus money yet, my housemate has - and she bought a Wii and WiiFit! I can't believe how much fun it is, I'm looking forward to working on the goal it suggested for me: losing 4.2 kilos in 3 months.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Meanwhile, let's get the stats going:
Current Weight: 71.1
Weight change since last time: a gain of 600 grams
What I'll do now: Keep excercising and WiiFitting, hold back a little on the Easter Eggs!

4 comments:

Femina said...

A Wii!! I'm soooo jealous!

Hippomanic Jen said...

It does sound like fun from everything I've heard, but I've never actually seen one, or had a go, so I haven't yet caught the bug.

Hippomanic Jen said...

But good luck with it!

Eizelby said...

Darn, still have yet to buy mine, and I get no such stimulus. Le sigh.

Still, yay for you! And wow, 4kgs really? It's a good long time to lose it though. Yay!