What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday (Femina)

Last week: 72.1kg
This week: 71.7kg
Difference: 400g loss

I'm starting to think I just weigh lighter on Wednesdays for some obscure reason. I have been consistently 72.1kg every day since last week... until today. Huh.

Anyhoo, my goal this coming week is to get back to the gym. There have been some stresses in my personal life and I know exercise helps me to deal with them a lot better. Yeah, this is my goal every week - but I really mean it this time! Honest! :D

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Okay, hoping that you make it back to the gym this week. Onya!!!!

Congratulations on the 400g loss, too (even if it is only a Wednesday loss, after all, it's the only one that counts!).

Femina said...

Hehe. I have actually been a few times, just not consistently enough to bother blogging about it.

That's exactly the thought that crossed my mind! If I have to have one skinny day in the week, thank goodness it's the day I weigh in... if it weren't, I might have to institute Thigh-Reduction Thursday or Flab-Fighting Friday just to coincide with my skinny day.