What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday again already?? (Eizelby)

Last time: 68.6
Today: 69.5
So: a gain of .9kgs

Okay, so this is not great. BUT it's been two weeks and I thought I would have weighed in at at least a kilogram more than this, given my recent chocolate bonanza - and that was BEFORE Easter.

But no concessions! I'm setting some rules now because I don't seem to respond to my own leniency very well.

So this week I will:
- Go to the pool AT LEAST ONCE!
- Go for half hour walks plus the regular walking I do every day.
- Write down everything I eat, an idea "borrowed" from Femina, which hopefully makes me deal with my horrible eating habits once and for all! No more continuous stream of chocolate while playing computer games for me!

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Sounds like a good plan. I'm hoping that the writing everything down thing is working for Femina - I've mislaid my book. Oops!

Femina said...

Ah yes... writing everything down. Must start doing that again... :)

Good on you for weighing in, Eizelby. You are very brave!