What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I rowed (HJ)

So you'd all forgotten that I existed?

Mammoth wave of sleeplessness; cold in the head; being away at a residential school. These are my excuses.

But really it all comes down to the fact that I've been comfort eating and not exercising and there is NO WAY I'm going anywhere near the scales.

But this morning I got up and did 10 mins rowing.

That's got to be good, surely?

4 comments:

Emily Sue said...

This morning I got a gold star from my counsellor for walking from one of a shopping centre to the other (and back). That's a big improvement on staying in bed all day, which is pretty much where I'm at. So ten minutes of rowing? That's AWESOME.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Emily Sue, Awesome.. te he.

You realise that some of your shopping centres walking from one end to the other (and back) would be much more than 10 mins of exercise, right?

Emily Sue said...

SOME of my shopping centres, yes. Not, sadly, the one I walked through today. And it was a slow walk, but it still counts.

Givinya De Elba said...

Doing well Jen. I hadn't forgotten you existed. My folks were in your town today, would have been nice to tag along and visit. But alas.