What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Meh. (Emily Sue)

Bad couple of weeks.

I mean BAD.

Result:
  • Comfort eating. Lots of it.
  • Then guilt.
  • Then more comfort eating to assuage guilt.
  • Then more guilt. Are you seeing a pattern here?
  • And of course, no exercise.
  • In fact not a lot of getting out of bed at all unless it's absolutely vital.
  • I have no idea what I weigh now. Not checking.
------------------------

I'm getting back on track slowly, but I'm not being particularly fanatical about it. My mental health is a higher priority. Having said that, putting on loads of weight probably wouldn't do my mental health much good either so I'm trying to be a BIT sensible. But just a bit. :)
.

2 comments:

Loony Lace Lady said...

Mental health is definitely the most important item on your agenda. I am sorry to hear that you are again on struggle street with that. Remember you are one very special lady, made just the way God intended.
I would just suggest that you have a supply of naughty foods that aren't too naughty.
By the way, someone told me about frozen marshmallows. When I got home from shopping a packet of same was with me. I am really enjoying the chewyness of these. I restrict myself to one a day. How long will a packet last? Too long.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Be a bit good and a bit naughty and we'll all be here to encourage you when you're ready.