What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It is all the same

Hi All,
The title says it all, I am still coughing, I thought things were getting better, but on Tuesday my cold freshened up again. So I thought here we go again, back to headaches and coughs and runny nose etc. Well it didn't get too bad this time.
Then you add to that, my 2 sisters came last Friday, so I made a High Tea (with some help from friends) and of course ate it. That was really fun in the end it is worth trying some time. It was good to get out the good china etc. Then take away for Sunday lunch and again for Tuesday night. Of course I must add the frozen marshmallows that are just yummy.
So although my weight dropped some, I usually have a corresponding bounce and when I eat with the bounce the news is bad.
So let me just say the rise is a secret and I claim that weight was as at last week.
I feel as if I have been making excuses since Christmas when the rot set in, so this week I will try to be good and walk regularly and eat less of the naughties.
I hope you noticed the use of the word try.

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

You'll get there! How many birthdays are likely in MArch, for goodness' sake?

Emily Sue said...

Trying is good.

As are frozen marshmallows. :)