What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bad Week (Loony lace lady)

The title says it all. My leg issue developed a BIG bruise on my leg, I am not sure what caused it but I'm guessing that the increase of exercise. As it was sore I drew back on the exercise, before the bruise came out. I continued walking but didn't row. My leg started to improve and then came the bruise, and this is 8 months after the event. So that is now fading and the leg feels easier.
We also had a birthday in the family, so that meant Chinese and a dessert. Well today the numbers are better than yesterday, but 68.7kg is about 1kg heavier than last week. I am not impressed, I didn't eat that much. However that I hope will disappear as quickly as it came. So that struggle continues, I will have to get back to rowing.
That is the sad story for this week. Next week will be better.

2 comments:

Emily Sue said...

It may have come to your attention that your daughter and I haven't posted at all, so I think we understand the whole 'bad week' thing (and we don't even have the excuse of injury). Never mind... we'll all put it behind us and move on.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Posting? What posting? Good on you for blogging a bad week, and all the best for the next bright, shiny new one with no pig-outs in it yet!