What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weigh in (Emily Sue)

So I've followed the 'new' WW diet all week (as in, even when I ate things like chocolate I counted it in my points and didn't go over) and have exercised 6 days out of 7.

And gained 100g.

Hmph.
.

3 comments:

Loony Lace Lady said...

What is 100g? that is just the scales being silly or a little more muscle. Nothing more to worry about. Good on you for counting food intake and exercising each day. It must show some improvement in the next few weeks. Keep it up.

Givinya De Elba said...

It's all just crazy. I'd probably buy new scales if I believed in them. Keep on going, sounds like you've had an awesome week! You've inspired me to post.

Hippomanic Jen said...

You are doing so well with the exercise. That 100g HAS to be muscle. Absolutely. Keep up the great work and there'll be a reward sometime.