What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Not as bad as it could've been (HJ)

So I've put on 400g since my last weigh-in on the 29th October.

I'm not crying too much because the lack of exercise and the eating patterns that I've exhibited during that month have left alot to be desired.

I'm back into it now, though, and am reassured that most of my measurements have remained the same, except my waist/tummy that have gone up a bit, and my hips that have gone down. I don't know why.

I'm doing 25mins rowing most mornings and will burn heaps of kilojoules today because I've got to clean my filthy house and wash the dog.

3 comments:

Emily Sue said...

400g is hardly anything, and smaller hips is great. Must be all the hip-wiggling you do at Zumba! :D

When you've finished your house, feel free to come around and do mine. I haven't vacuumed since just before your visit. **hangs head in shame**

Hippomanic Jen said...

And I would have contributed to your current mess, then...

Emily Sue said...

YES! It's YOUR fault! Phew. That makes me feel better. The fact that there is a large amount of cat hair on the carpet, as well as hair that is clearly mine, is totally irrelevant. Totally.

Hey, and you know how I came home and put all my birthday presents on the dining table? Guess where they still are?

Except the chocolates.