What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So now I'm REALLY back... (HJ)

... to 76kg.

400g post-Lent splurge.

But the good news for my weight loss is that I really need to check out the allergies again because life is getting ridiculous.

And I happen to know that elimination diets are really quite good for weight loss, even if I don't make the time to exercise!

Thinking about starting Monday, because I really need to see if the hayfevery nose and eyes, itchy inner ears and sore throatiness have anything to do with what I'm eating. I'm suspicious due to a couple of 30mins after eating chocolate mucous attack incidents.

That's entirely forgetting the itchy spots which are currently within the parameters of what I'm prepared to put up with, but are definitely present.

The other option, of course, would be to vacuum and dust the house and wash the dog.

That's also down for some action on Monday. I LOVE public holidays!

1 comment:

Loony Lace Lady said...

Glad to see you back. I have been getting lonely what with Lent and sore knees etc. I am on your side with the elimination diet I hope it takes away the cold symptoms as well as help with the weight.
Onwards and downwards from here.