What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another week LLL

Hi,
Another week has passed and I have had ups and downs. One really impressive down but it didn't last. Today my total is 64.2kg which is down .2 on last week. I really preferred the 1kg drop I had on Monday. Anyway I have added to my exercise this week with 5 mins rowing. This should be building muscle so I didn't expect a weight drop. My size has gone down, I have lost some fat lumps and for the first time in years I can feel my hip bones. They weren't lost after all.
My total for March was only .7kg which was disappointing, but never mind it is better than nothing.
Today is cooler and I decided that a long sleeve shirt would be good, and now I go through all the clothes drama again. No shirts fit and some are so old that they are not worth altering. So that leaves a dilemma. On the other hand I have found a pair of slacks that again fit. I will have to do something soon.
Today I went to Aldi and bought a folding walking stick, so I think this officially makes me an old lady. I want it for security while on holidays and doing a lot of walking and climbing.

No comments: