What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blobby blobs of blobbiness

An astute Skinny Cow may glean from my post title that I haven't quite been on track recently. Sure, I have an injury (which may, in fact, be a stress fracture - waiting for x-ray results) but that doesn't mean I necessarily needed to eat all those chocolate coated ice creams. Or the barbecue chips. Or the chocolate biscuits. Or the sausages/bacon/mushroom fry-up from the other night.  Don't you love the logic? "I can't exercise, so I'll triple my caloric intake, and make sure most of it is fat and sugar."

And in a Burst Of The Ironic, I ate much of this whilst lying on the couch watching The Biggest Loser.

.

4 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

I know you try to be funny.

But I feel bad laughing at your expense because I would be doing EXACTLY the same things.

Hope it's not a fracture, but I always KNEW exercise was bad for you!

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh no, I hope it's not a fracture too! You are my C25K inspiration!

I love your phrase "a Burst of the Ironic."

Swift Jan said...

Ouch, i hope its not fractured!

You know watching the Biggest Loser is ALWAYS my junk food eating time. BAd. You are not alone.

Femina said...

Actually I think I would prefer it to be fractured. That at least has a definite treatment and an approximate timeline for healing. It's the "might be a ligament, might be a tendon, actually we're not sure so take some Voltaren and come back later if it's no better" diagnosis that's killing me. I want to DO something to fix it, not just "see how it goes".