What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The dog ate my homework (HJ)

... or the computer ate my post. Take your pick of excuse.

Had a long story about how good I was with the exercise last week and how my weight had gone up, but that was okay, because I was feeling better in myself, and as if the number on the scales matters.

Then the computer ate it and then wouldn't let me make any posts on Saturday.

This week my exercise rate is not as great and my eating has been atrocious.

I promise I won't post the recipe for a killer chocolate cake that you can make in a large coffee mug in about 5 minutes with the aid of your microwave. No mixing bowls, only a mug and a couple of spoons. It is particularly nice still warm, served with ice-cream.

The only good thing is that I've been sharing with my Beloved, so it's not the WHOLE mug cake I've been eating.

You girls, keep up your exercise, I'm off to... (hesitates longingly)... go to sleep.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

I'm off to sleep too my dear. But it's 10:05pm, so it's not that unusual. Studies show that people trying to lose weight have more success if they get proper sleep. So I'm right on the rails to failure until my children are big. By then, I won't fit through the doors.

There. A little hyperbole always points out the absurdity and makes me feel much better.

Swift Jan said...

In Dori's wise words, "just keep swimming just keep swimming" :D