What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday.... sort of... (Emily Sue)

So yesterday morning I weighed myself. 73.4kg. Okay, that puts me back to where I was before I started C25K but still not bad considering I haven't been able to exercise. I can live with that.  However, I thought I would weigh myself this morning too, just to make it an official Weigh In Wednesday.

74.5kg

Okay then. I've managed to gain 1.1kg in a day? Well, I did have an exceptionally good hot chocolate in the morning, and a couple of choc wheaten biscuits in the afternoon, but 1.1kg??  Insane... and my scales are not crazy like others I could mention.

I think I'm calling this a No-Weigh Wednesday because I have no idea what I really weigh. I'll be back next week to see if I can lose a kilo overnight instead of gaining it.

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Hey, I'll take yesterday's.