What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Falling off the wagon, and progressing (Givinya)

I should not be having so many treats (and slices of white bread) but the scales are saying it's not hurting me too much.  Since my scales oscillate quite wildly, I have been watching the trends.

A few weeks ago, the numbers were above 65kg: 66-point-something to 67-point-something.

Over the last week, my numbers have consistently been 65-point-something.

And now, sometimes, I see some interesting 64-point-somethings.

Funny what a little bit of success can do to your resolve - I'm heading back onto that wagon now.

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Well done! Keep up the good work!

Rhubarb Whine said...

You are such an inspiration!