What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday (Emily Sue)

Last Wednesday my scales said 74.5kg. However, every other day for the preceding week they'd said 73.4kg, and I've weighed myself every day since then and it was always around the seventy-three-point-low-number mark... so I'm taking that as accurate. Therefore...

Last week: 73.4kg
Today: 72.8kg
Difference: 600g loss

Yay. It's still impossible for me to run on my ankle but I'm able to walk without limping and with only a twinge of pain if I go too far or too fast, so I'm currently trying to find the balance where I walk enough to do me good but not so much that I re-injure the ankle.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh my. You are doing so well. Sitting around healing up may well be good for one's weight!

Hippomanic Jen said...

All the best for finding that balancing point - but hey, you must be doing SOMETHING right. Good on Ya!