What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Friday, October 15, 2010

You'd Have to be Kidding (HJ)

As if I'm weighing in today! Assignment finished at the expense of daily rowing; Been eating too much naughty food because I haven't had time to shop or cook properly; and I've had all the naughties from last week's Spring Fair to eat; and only made it to one Zumba session.

Not going near the scales, I don't want to know.

On a very, very sad note: My Zumba lady is no longer doing Zumba classes here in town. A combination of falling numbers and the offer of full-time work in her day job. I could go out to the little town 20 mins from here a couple of evenings a week where she still has the numbers to make the hire of the hall acceptable. I'm thinking about it. On the other hand there are other places in town that do Zumba, but I'd have to join a gym (or pay a small fortune per session) I will get back into rowing tomorrow, but I've been enjoying Zumba. This is opposed to rowing that I do because it gets me where I want to be.

Very, very sad.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

I have a friend who goes to our church, but get this - she lives in your town! and she wants to do Zumba. When I was laughing at what I thought was my silly idea to commute (ha!) to your town to do Zumba with you, she was serious and said that if I ever did, I must call her and we can all go together! So, you know ... could be good!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Wouldn't that be loverly.