What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

No weigh here either (Emily Sue)

Yesterday I had plans to attend the Melbourne Show with a friend so I decided to skip Weight Watchers in case we wanted an early start. As it turns out we didn't want an early start but I decided to sleep late anyway, and still missed my weigh-in. I did weigh myself at home and according to my scales I'm the same as last week. I'm conveniently ignoring the fact that last week I weighed myself wearing clothes and shoes and yesterday it was done without either, which indicates I've probably gained. Hm. In truth I was expecting a gain since my last weight loss was partly attributable to anxiety - on weigh in day I had barely eaten for four days. I finally started eating relatively normally yesterday (first time in 11 days) so I am back on track now with Weight Watchers... and we'll see what next week brings...

I am back on track with exercise too, now that I'm eating enough to stop me passing out when I exert myself. I just did a 20 minute walk/run on the treadmill, which is not as much as I normally do but given that I haven't exercised at all in nearly a fortnight I reckon it's not bad. Onward and upward!
.

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

on ya for the exercise! Good place to start.

Glad I'm not the only slack one skipping weighing.