What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Not a weigh in (Emily Sue)

I have been weighing myself sporadically over the last couple of weeks. It's been up and down but I think overall I've been holding mostly steady... maybe up a couple of hundred grams. My next weigh in is a week from now so I do need to reintroduce myself to exercise between now and then if I want to see a loss. Sigh. Blobbing around has been great but sadly I can't maintain it forever without consequences.

Sucks, huh?

3 comments:

Loony Lace Lady said...

All good (or bad) takes time to achieve. All my encouragement is behind you to resume your exercise program. I have still been attending parties so my weight is fluctuating still and I did get close to pre Christmas weight, but that has gone again. So get going, and we will all see where we all end up.
I wait with excitement to see what you achieve by next week.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Hey - steady is good!

Emily Sue said...

Oh, I know steady is good. When I said "sucks, huh?" I meant it sucks that I can't blob around forever, eating whatever I like, without consequences. :)