What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weigh in (Emily Sue)

Last time: 69.9kg
Today: 69.9kg
Difference: zero
Running total: 7.1kg
Frustration level: Pretty bloody high.

I don't know what else I can do that I'm not already doing, except perhaps live on salads (and nothing else) and exercise for two hours every day. If I don't lose weight next week it may well come to that.
.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Bloody weight loss. Probably a myth. You are doing heaps - and that's heaps more than I am doing!

I must post about Susie Maroney soon. I wouldn't say it's "food for thought", more like SALAD for thought, but I'd like your opinion on it anyway.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Hoping that the weightloss kicks in soon. I hate it when I've been working and it doesn't.

PS Word veri is "batiest". Is that a reflection on me or on you?