What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Monday, February 2, 2009

What happens when you drink all your kilojoules? (Manda)

Well, I don't actually know yet. 

Unfortunately far from Femina's sauntastic results, I'm not feeling so good. Right about when the mercury hit 43 last week, I lost my appetite for your average food group. Instead, I have been eating the following:

Boost juice, orange juice, ice cream, apple and guava juice, boost juice, banana bread, small amounts of toast, orange juice, strawberries, cordial, coffee, boost juice, cereal, milkshakes, a shot of Baileys with ice, a Nando's wrap or two.

Like I said, I don't feel so good. Will eating solid food again (now that we're down ten degrees to 33) help me on Wednesday? Stay tuned.


4 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

I'm not sure what happens when you drink all your kilojoules, but we're all waiting here to find out! Keep us posted. (I'm gunning for it to wash away kilos, and if so, I'll try it.)

Femina said...

I'm back on solid food now too... and it's good! :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

I hope it works out well for Wednesday.

Eizelby said...

Surely it will go straight through you and you'll lose heaps of weight. There's no knowing until you weigh!

But yeah, I'm similar in that when it gets to the sauna level, I try anything that might help me cool down. Especially ice cream.