What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Manda would love to share some good news...

...It's just that there isn't any!

I've been away on camp.
I ate a lot of food.
I ate a log of sugary food.
My tummy is bigger, and my bum is bigger.

But - at least I'm still exercising. I did a run and a DVD today, a hi-lo class on Saturday, a small run and weights last week... so it could be worse.

Plus: I'm getting shoulder muscles, and did my first ever on-my-toes push-up!

I'll weigh-in on Wednesday... it's not looking good though...

4 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Well yanno, the fact that you are still exercising is brilliant... Hi, I'm Becky btw :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

I'm impressed with your exercise regime, even if you have had a few little eating incidents.

I can't believe anyone can actually do on the toes push-ups. Wow!

Keep up the good exercising, and all the best with the food control.

Hippomanic Jen said...

And people, I'd love to congratulate us all for getting back into Operation Skinny Cow with enthusiasm - even if the results are a mixed bag for now.

We've had so many posts in the last week. Well done, Cowgirls!

Givinya De Elba said...

Congrats Manda, an on-the-toes push-up? Well done! I don't think I'll ever be able to do one of those.