What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Food (GdeE)

Hey Skinny Cowgirls!

What are you planning for Christmas lunch?  By the sounds of my family Christmas on the 25th and the in-laws' Christmas on the 26th, it won't be a huge blowout like I've been expecting.

Cold chicken and ham, salads, breads, fruit, BBQ chicken & veggie kebabs, warm pasta salad and a packet of licorice - that's what my two families have been promising.  Sounds manageable!

What are you planning?  Healthy stuff, unhealthy stuff, half-and-half, or a huge blowout and hang the consequences?  All approaches are fine by me!  I'd be  interested to hear!

2 comments:

Emily Sue said...

I am eating at other people's houses, so the food choices are totally out of my hands. I'm hoping there'll be some fruit and salad options.

Hippomanic Jen said...

We are having cold meat and salad. There will be naughty stuff and I will eat a moderate amount of it. I will have mostly water, but a little sweet stuff. Moderate. Moderate. Moderate.

And I will not have plum pudding. I don't particularly like it. Why would I waste the weightloss on it.

PS I will not be rowing.

I might Zumba because I like it.