What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Glowing like a pig (HJ)

I don't know if anyone else was raised on old fashioned sayings.

Ever heard the one, "Horses sweat, men perspire, and ladies glow"?

Definitely glowing like a pig, here.

I've been doing my 40mins base exercise on the rowing machine each day.

I've been slotting in Zumba afterwards when I have time.

My exercise clothes are almost wringing wet at the end of that little session.

TMI?

I have also walked the LBD a couple of times.

And I've eaten lots of chocolate.

So with my luck of late I wasn't anticipating great things.

Weight:
Last week: 77.7kg
This week: 77.0kg
Change: 700g LOSS
Change when ignoring last week's spike: 400g LOSS
Total loss: 4.0kg LOSS

Waist:
Last week: 94.5cm
This week: 93.5cm
Change: 1.0cm LOSS
Total loss: 5.0cm LOSS

...and tomorrow is Christmas Day.

Chance for a loss next week?

4 comments:

Emily Sue said...

I take it you mean a 700g loss and not a 7.7kg loss as the numbers would indicate??

Assuming it's the former - well done! I'm so proud of you for sticking with it.

If it's the latter - get to a doctor. That kind of rapid loss is not healthy. ;)

Givinya De Elba said...

That's what I thought! 7 kilos! I want what you're doing!

Loony Lace Lady said...

I also want the 7kg drop. How impressive. Good on you for the 700g, that is a lot of hard work. Keep at it, it is working. Forget Christmas, we won't eat.

Emily Sue said...

See, now she's fixed it and our comments don't make sense. ;-)