What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Darn (GdeE)

I am totally failing at this cheese thing.  I might adopt Jen's policy and say that it's healthy.  Only that's what got me in my current Cheese Predicament - hopelessly addicted to cheese.

1 comment:

Loony Lace Lady said...

I don't count cheese as bad. I am trying to follow the Atkins diet where you count carbs and meat, cheese and eggs have none. So I live on cheese and love it. Some of the softer cheeses have a little but not much. I stay off the sugar and flour etc. Makes the diet a little harder, but it is working for me.
I can't say one way or another whether it is good or bad. Pick another food to stay off. Good eating.