What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Avocado's are healthy.. but..

Hi everyone, I have bitten the (low-fat) bullet and joined in the fun.

Time to get fit, or as Jen said, become a yummy mummy... we'll see on that one....

I have done two sessions on the exercise bike, felt a bit better the second time around. Today I started with a healthy lunch of wholemeal water crackers, with avocado, tomato and a tiny bit of cheese ( I looove cheese..... I will miss you, full fat cheese) Hang on.. sugar is my problem... come back cheese!!!!!!!

The about an hour later I remembered why I don't eat avocado anymore.......

6 comments:

Femina said...

Welcome aboard! I do hope you're eating more all day then just one meal of crackers. It's Operation Skinny Cow, not Operation Fainting Cow... :D

Le said...

Hello Dee - lovely to see you here - I have asked if I can play too and F sayssure thing :) ya.

Well as to the avo - it has good fats right ... and cheese well would it be operation skinny cow without dairy !!

I think the fact you did not do bread is a v fine start - hugs le

Hippomanic Jen said...

Welcome to Skinny Cow. I look forward to more of our community of fun!

Dee said...

Thanks guys,and yes, I did eat breakfast and dinner... lunch was the healthiest though!

Holly Tried It said...

I love avocadoes! I'm trying to start working out again, too. I bought the Firm Wave to jump start my exercise excitement. It worked, but then I got sick, and the excitement waned a little.

Swift Jan said...

Good on you for joining in!!! Welcome :)