What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Can't Believe I didn't have my Camera!!

I walked up to my parents' house yesterday as part of my little get-fit plan. It actually means I get two 25 minute walks with a break in the middle to talk.

On the way home I pass an old farm where a dairy farmer keeps all his dry cows and any calves and the herd were right up at the fence... And some of them were skinny... And still had their winter coats, so they were all fluffy and cute... And I had the LBD with me so they were all looking my way.

There was one perfectly positioned. Skinny pelvis presented towards me and looking around with big, dark eyes to check out where the dog was. My caption - "Does my butt look big in this?" Where was my camera? What a lost opportunity!

I shall have to start haunting that paddock and wait for the cows to come back up to the fence.

3 comments:

Femina said...

Another walk would probably be good for you... :)

Dee said...

We've got dairy cows here,(Illawarras - brown and white) I'll have to look and see if any are skinny (pretty likely, its the spelling paddock) and get a photo. I'll try to find a pretty one.

Swift Jan said...

D'oh! YOu may have to start taking your camera with you everywhere you go, for just perfect bloggy moments! LOL