What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mea Culpa (HJ)

I accuse myself of eating everything that I saw for a few days recently...


As a result my weigh in was not really a supportive, affirming, friendly event that will sustain my good intentions into next week.


A 900g gain.


The only good thing about it is that I didn't bounce back to that large round number that I never, ever want to reach again.


Well, I told myself that I wasn't planning to lose much in January (as a result of the Christmas pig-out) so maybe that was a self-fulfilling prophecy.


Must get back on the band wagon. I think that when I go back on the Elimination Diet next week that I will start losing again just because it cuts out the junk food and bakery options.


Weight that goes on quickly, comes off quickly...

Weight that goes on quickly, comes off quickly...

Weight that goes on quickly, comes off quickly...

Weight that ...

3 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh Jen, nevermind! As you say, weight that goes on quickly ...

You're doing so well on OSC! Keep it up!

Hippomanic Jen said...

I've started well for next week. Had a really good 32 minute row at better than usual speed and all but the warm up 6 minutes at the second level. This has got to be good for my bad food refusal ability.

Femina said...

Yay, I'm not alone! Oh wait, that's not a proper Skinny Cow attitude, is it? Sorry. Weight that goes on quickly, comes off quickly...

(And you're doing very, very well. This is a temporary blip.)