What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday (Femina)

I haven't been game to weigh myself since Christmas... because I know what I've eaten. Cake for breakfast? Sure! Crisps for lunch? Why not! However, it's been two weeks so I can't hide any longer.

I've put on a kilo. *wince*

This week (actually from last Saturday) is when I started to make a proper effort to get back on track after Christmas, which either means the result would have been a lot worse last week OR the result will be better next week. Maybe both. I'm feeling better physically this week for the exercise I've done so hopefully next week's results will reflect that.

Given my Christmas/New Year/I'm-on-holidays-from-work blowout I'm actually kind of glad it wasn't worse... but I'm still not updating my ticker!

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

With you on the not updating the ticker thing.

Onyer for the getting back into exercise thing.

Commiserating with you on the kilo thing. Only one way for us to go, though.

Thanks for being brave enough to blog about a negative result. Now we just have to get up and try again. Happy Numbers for next week, eh?