What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weigh-In Wthursday (Manda)

Two weeks ago: 72.6
This week: 71.6
Change: a loss of 1 kilo
Total loss so far: 4.4 kilos

It's impossible. There is no way I lost a kilo! And I'm not being modest, as you will see:

After Christmas, I went to Lorne for a beach mission. (Which was fantastic, by the way). Beach mission = full cream milk, snacking on chockies, yummy-but-fatty-and-cheesy lunches and dinners (fatty by my standards), and late-night sausages. Yes, it also means a lot more activity in the form of walking, carrying things, setting things up, etc... but I ate so much! (Perhaps I left out the two massive ice-cream-plus-lollies-mixed-togethers?)

I'm thinking it could be muscle mass, as I haven't been to pump for 2.5 weeks. I suppose we'll get a better idea once I'm back at the gym for a bit... so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Femina said...

Take it. Don't ask questions! :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Is it scary that my response was going to be "Just take it and ask no questions"? Then I saw Femina had beaten me to it.

Maybe we ARE the same person...

I'm glad you had a loss, and I hope it continues for next week.

Femina said...

Well, let's test it. I'LL drink a glass of water while YOU recite the alphabet.