What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday (Femina)

Last week: 74.5
This week: 75.0

Gain: 500g

Truly, I am at a loss. I'm more than willing to accept the consequences of food blowouts but this is a mystery to me because I've been pretty good this week. I've been to the gym twice - and worked hard while I was there - plus I spent most of Sunday walking. I wasn't power walking but even so I was on my feet and moving for most of the day. And many salads have been consumed.

I can only assume this is a previous bad food/no exercise week coming back to haunt me. Or my body has gone into shock because my holidays are finally over.

I'm baffled, but I'll keep doing what I've been doing and hopefully next week will be better.

.

3 comments:

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

we all have bad weeks. You are doing the right thing by not over thinking it and just keeping on going.

Givinya De Elba said...

Yeah, LDHBE is right. I'm not sure that good (or not-so-good) efforts actually translate into immediate results that week. Hang in there. You're doing so well.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Yeah, my worst weeks result in good numbers and my best weeks don't necessarily. Hang in there.

And if the "inversely proportional" theory is true I should get a SPECTACULAR loss this week. Here's hoping. :)