What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday (Manda)

Last week: 71.3
This week: 71.9
Change: a gain of .6
Total loss so far: a loss of 4.1

Nnngggg. Gotta bother more! No giving up.

On the upside, I am feeling really good about my weight at the moment. Since that is half the battle for me (or so I have just decided), I'm going to be happy about that. 

1 forty-degree day down
3 to go

If I live, I'll see you next Wednesday.

4 comments:

Femina said...

I have no encouragement to give because I'm hot, tired and cranky and I have eaten too much ice cream to even think about weighing myself.

Okay, I have a little bit of encouragement... you've done really, really well so far and having a different attitude about your weight is a HUGE part of the battle, so well done on that score. I reckon that's a bigger achievement than the actual weight loss.

Givinya De Elba said...

She's right, congrats on feeling better about your weight. I am so sorry about the weather you guys are getting - we had a mini heat-wave last week in SEQld, but it was nothing like the temperatures you're getting down there right now! Hang in there. Praying for cooler weather and rain to control the fires. Please Lord!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Feel terrible about the heat down there, but not enough to offer to take it off your hands.

I hope you survive today, and then there's a big rain storm and everything cools down.

Louisa Claire said...

Just so everyone knows, I saw Manda to day and she is looking HOT and not just because of the heat - .6kg gain or not!