What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No-Weigh Wednesday (Givinya)

Last Time: I told you I was pregnant and so the Weighing-In was coming off the rails.
This Time: Swimming shorts much tighter, torso resembles mountain of lard, but legs, neck and face seem leaner. Dysmorphic, but not unexpected.
Last Night's Dream: I dreamed that I weighed in once I woke up (my subconscious knew it was Wednesday) and I was 73 kg. A gain of some horrible number of kilos.
When I actually woke up: I forgot to weigh in.

1 comment:

Femina said...

Will you be posting belly photos later? I promise not to touch your belly button, even in the photo.